Thousands of Clients Have Hired The Villasana Law Firm
Over the Past 19 Years Partly Because of
14-Part Client Services Guarantee
When you hire me, I promise you will receive…
- Answers to Your Questions. Before you hire a lawyer, you want information. This includes not only a general understanding of your problem, but also answers to questions about how your decisions might affect you and your family. I have dedicated my law practice to helping people understand their problems and the solutions I can provide.
- Close Personal Attention. I promise I will speak with you on the telephone, meet with you, and do everything possible to treat you the way I like to be treated when I’m the Client.
- Immediate Access. I promise I will speak with you immediately if I am in the office and available when you call. If I’m out of the office or with Clients, I will return your call as soon as I return or as soon as we finish.
- Prompt Return Calls. I promise I will make every effort to return your phone calls promptly. If I am tied up and can’t return your call, my legal assistant will call you and set a time for a telephone appointment.
- Quick Response to Your Requests. Whenever you need something from my office, please don’t hesitate to call. If I’m not available at that moment, feel free to ask my legal assistant to help you or leave a detailed message. If she cannot fulfill your request, I’ll handle it for you as soon as I’m available.
- Confidential Service. I promise everything I do for you will be confidential. No one will have access to your information other than employees in my office who are working on your case.
- Convenient Appointments. I promise I will try to set appointments when they are convenient for you.
- Fair, Reasonable Fees. I keep close watch on my overhead and regularly monitor my fees to make sure they are fair and reasonable for both you and me.
- No Financial Surprises. I provide many family law services for flat fees.The only time I provide services on an hourly basis is when I’m representing you on an ongoing legal matter. I will discuss with you how hourly billing works before you are obligated in any way. And I will never surprise you with an hourly bill you didn’t expect.
- Current Knowledge. I work hard to maintain the highest level of knowledge in my practice areas. I eagerly attend continuing education classes, seminars and workshops so you get the best possible representation.
- Competent Services. The seminars and workshops I attend allow me to provide you with the latest legal information, most effective techniques, and most efficient methods so you receive the full legal protection the law allows.
- Aggressive Representation. I have in-depth experience representing people involved in divorce and family law matters. So regardless of what your case requires, I can handle everything for you.
- Value in Every Respect. My goal is to make sure you feel the value you receive from me is always greater than the fee you pay. So while I can’t guarantee my fees will always be low, I can guarantee they will always be fair. I want you to receive more value from me than any other lawyer you know. And I’ll work hard to make sure you do.
- More Than You Expect. If you think of some way I can provide you with better service, or better meet your needs, please tell me how. Even though we work together on your family law matters, I’m not a mind reader. If you have something troubling you — or if you have a concern or a problem — please discuss it with me. If I can help you, I will. And if I can’t help you, I may know someone who can. A good lawyer-client relationship deals with all types of problems, not just legal problems. So if something crosses your mind and you want my input, I’ll be happy to help.
You’re Invited to Call or Email!
“If you’d like to speak with me – or if you have any questions or concerns about family law –
you’re invited to call or send me an email. I’ll be happy to help you in every way!” – Michael
Founding & Managing Attorney
The Villasana Law Firm
Houston (281) 206-2676 – Texas Toll Free (888) 391-1115
firstname.lastname@example.org – www.vlaw.org